Monday, February 6, 2012

Thinking of moving

When I started this blog Blogger had yet to be acquired by Google. Now that Google has fully integrated all things to one account I can no longer access this blog via my google account. It makes posting on the fly and with efficiency very difficult. Furthermore, the mobile app I was using to update here has become a byzantine mess of terrible updates and bugs.

Also I got married and have been focusing on finishing my final semester at TAMUCC.

So....

I'm gonna shut this one down. I may open another non-Google public blog. I'm not anti Google, I just find their overall user agreement not exactly to my liking. In that, for any reason, whatsoever, they can shut me down lock stock and two smoking barrels. Yeah.... No.

What do you, my constant readers suggest? I hear good things about Wordpress.

Thoughts?

- Nicholaus Q

No comments: