Monday, August 30, 2010

Small group

Tonight was my first small group ever. I would say it was largely successful. We shared a bit about where we all came from and how God is real in our lives etc etc. So far my group is Leo, Jackson, Stephen, and Allen. These are sweet dudes. Please pray for them as they go thru this semester.

One thing I learned from tonight: God has his hands on these young men. It is terrifying and joyous at the same time.

Goals for the term:
Broad overview of Romans (hit the hilights)
The Lords Prayer (what is this? why is it important?)
The Lords Supper (same)
The Ten Commandments (same)
Baptism in H20 and on the Holy Spirit
Read "Something Beautiful for God" by Malcolm Muggerridge

Also, I need to purchase a Bible for Jackson.


- N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog. ^^

Keep up the good work! A+!